Please read Terms of Purchase and Product Disclaimer before you make a purchase
Use items for their intended purpose only. Failure to do so can result in injury or death.
Vintage Treasures is not responsible for any accidents or injuries caused by the use or misuse of any item purchased here.
- Never attempt to use a vintage electrical item until it has been inspected by a licensed electrician and rewired if necessary.
- Fabrics may be flammable. Never expose to high heat sources or open flames. There are no guarantees that any fabric is colorfast and compatible with machine washing or drying.
- Vintage china may contain lead or other harmful substances. Do not use for food service.*
- Some items may contain small parts. Keep away from children, as they may pose a choking hazard.
- Items intended to be displayed on a wall should be checked to make sure the hanging device is secure and will hold the weight of the piece.
*It is not recommended that you actually use vintage tea and coffee pots but if you must, first make sure all the components of the pot fit correctly and that there are no cracks or breaks anywhere. Never expose any piece to direct flame or high heat source. Pre-warm the pieces of your pot under hot, running water to bring them up to temperature. Pouring boiling water into a cold pot can seriously damage it and may cause injury to the user or bystanders. Use caution when adding boiling liquids to avoid burns.
We're verified at PayPal. Order with confidence and buy safely and securely on this website.
Your privacy is important to us. Your email address will never be shared with
a third party and we will never contact you for any reason other than to
notify you of website updates.
Sign up for website updates
Enter Email Address
Search Vintage Treasures
This website created and maintained by katiebuglove.com. All material contained herein © 2003 and forever after by katiebuglove.com. All rights reserved.